Welcome

Welcome to this blog about my trip with ETC – Educating The Children – to Kenya.
We are flying out on 6th November to Nairobi and then travelling by matatu to the eastern part of the Maasai Mara.
I will be updating the blog regularly before and during the trip.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

and some more...because I can!



Me, Sonal and Gerry... don't judge it's early!

Cute or what..a springbok I think!

Bit arty!

Remember we didn't pay!

The intrepid 9 and Chelle our captain...it's in the air I promise.
Photo taken from suspended camera. Just the sort of thing that Tim would rig up!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! What amazing photos. Worth waiting for.

    the previous ones were lovely too, particularly the doll.

    Still praying for you all! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Up, up and away in my beautiful balloon....!!!" that song might have been before your time, Ali! Love the shadow photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe how many are in the basket. Very brave, I don't I'd dare move!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't I'd dare move either Poll... :)

    ReplyDelete