Welcome

Welcome to this blog about my trip with ETC – Educating The Children – to Kenya.
We are flying out on 6th November to Nairobi and then travelling by matatu to the eastern part of the Maasai Mara.
I will be updating the blog regularly before and during the trip.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I am alive!

Hi everyone, just to say I am still alive, I'm struggling to get online but have two full days to update you with...and piccies too, just as soon as I can sort out the technical issues. We are having an amazing time and more importantly a very productive one...thank you so much for your prayers we feel fully upheld. Watch this space for news coming soon. Kenya and Kenyans are incredible and beautiful. I can't believe only 2 days have passed...so much has happened. Hope you are all ok. xx

10 comments:

  1. Praise be! Delighted you're okay and safely there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Glad you're safe and having fun. Can't wait for update and piccies. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thrilled to hear that you are safe and enjoying it. God is good.

    Can't wait for update. Hope technology works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ali, great to hear from you. Glad you arrived safety, can't wait to see photos x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic to hear you are safe and having such a great experience! Can't wait to see some photos! Hope the dolls survived customs! lots of love from all of us! AKJRB XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi great to hear from you and it sounds like you are having a fantastic time! Keep posting when you can love Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bin prayin' for you sista! So glad you're having great time. Just got your forwarded text from Kate. Are we allowed to be envious! Looking forward to the pics. God bless you xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Balloon safari! wow I bet you really felt you were in the heavens! x looking forward to hearing more!xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow to the balloon safari! Did you get to see an elephant. So glad you are enjoying it all, you deserve it :)
    Lots of love xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ali, great to hear from you and more importantly that you're alive!!!! Sounds like you're having an amazing time - so thrilled to hear that you got to see your elephant! (that sounds funny!). Praying lots for you. keep us updated whenever you can. Lots of love xxxx

    ReplyDelete