AWww Ali! Give us more! :P It's so amazing to see these and think that you're actually THERE! :O Thank you for sharing! I love the arty balloon shadow photo! :) Looks amazing! I love your posh tent....could we get them for hungarton? :P You look really relaxed and happy! :) Lots of love xxxx
Thank you, Ali for the pictures. Lovely to see your photos - it makes us feel part of your journey. Glad you are feeling much better. Still praying ..... xx
How lovely to see all these Ali! Thank you. God bless all of you, and we're praying for you xx
ReplyDeleteIt's wonderful to see the bags and dolls with owners! thank you for sharing with us. You look really well and happy, Ali. xxx
ReplyDeleteAWww Ali! Give us more! :P It's so amazing to see these and think that you're actually THERE! :O Thank you for sharing! I love the arty balloon shadow photo! :) Looks amazing! I love your posh tent....could we get them for hungarton? :P You look really relaxed and happy! :) Lots of love xxxx
ReplyDeleteOk I agree - It does look posher than Clippesby!! Great idea Katief xxx
ReplyDeleteThank you, Ali for the pictures. Lovely to see your photos - it makes us feel part of your journey. Glad you are feeling much better. Still praying ..... xx
ReplyDeleteMy Katie says you look very happy. Brilliant pictures, amazing in fact. Photo of you in posh tent is soooo you! ;-)
ReplyDelete